Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Love it When...

... we're sitting in the living room after dinner.  I'm watching a movie on TV, and BabyMan is reading a book in the overstuffed easy chair.  I glance over at him to find that he is already looking at me, lovingly at first, then a bit lecherously with a wicked grin that makes my eyebrows jump.

"What are you looking at?" I snipe mockingly.

"You." His smile broadens and his head cocks to the side. "When was the last time I spanked you?"

Uh oh... where's he going with this? "Three days ago, you beast."

He looks up at the ceiling to refresh his memory. It takes a moment, but the scene suddenly comes back to him in a wave of humor. He chuckles. "Oh yeah. You left the closet door open again." Suddenly there's a cold determination in his eye, his smile plastered on his face like an escapee from an asylum. "Well it seems to me that you're overdue."

Ah, so you want to play, huh? I had been here many times before. I point a shaky finger at him and narrow my eyes. "You stay away from me!"

He snaps the book shut. "Go get the paddle."

"No!" I observe a genuine look of surprise on his face. "You want to spank me, I'll be damned if I'm going to help you. You do your own dirty work."

The book drops to the floor and he's suddenly on his feet. Instinctively I rise and back away around the couch. My eyes are locked with his, resolute in my defiance. I note that his grin has disappeared, replaced with a stoned faced demeanor.

"Do not make me chase you, SugarAnne."

I fold my arms and jut out my chin trying desperately to keep from smiling. "I'll make you do whatever I want you to do."

That does it. He heads to the hallway that leads to the bedroom as I quickly move to the other side of the dining room table. He returns in a moment, not with the paddle, but with the bath brush that I hate so much. I laugh nervously. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!"

"Come here," he demands

"Kiss my ass!"

He slaps the brush against the palm of his hand. "Oh, I'm going to kiss it all right," he growls.

I'm getting nervous. He makes a quick motion around the dining room table, and I counter by shooting to the other side.

"I'm not going to chase you, Sugar," he says calmly.

"HA!" I point that shaky finger at him again. "I'll tell you what you're not going to do. You're not going to get me to hand you my butt on a silver platter. You want it so bad, you're going to have to work for it."

I'm scared, because I know that once he catches me it's going to hurt. I'm excited and I'm hyper because my blood is racing through my veins. I'm laughing, animated, thrilled, aroused... nervous. I gave him a challenge that he'd never be able to turn down. There was no way out now, and the more I elude him, the worse it was going to be for me in the end. But dammit, the least I can do is make him put some effort into it.

He lunges at me again, and I scurry around the marble island that separates the kitchen from the living room. To my surprise he keeps moving, and I skillfully dashed to the other side. He stops and attempts a fake out by changing directions... and I brilliantly anticipate his every move. I'm faster than him, more agile, better reflexes. He doesn't have a chance... until he decides to use his head instead of his feet. There's a small space between the kitchen island and the living room couch, and I have to go through it to circle the island again. He walks over to the dining room table, grabs a couple of chairs and begins to construct a barricade in that space to impede my escape. I'm trapped.

My shaky finger juts out again. "NO! NO! that's not fair! You're not playing fair!"

His voice is eerily calm and scary. "I'm not playing... at all," he says, smiling that creepy smile that is sending an icy chill up my spine. I watch helplessly as he stacks the chairs high, putting the finishing touch on his makeshift enclosure. There's nowhere to go. My heart is pounding through my rib cage as I watch him look back at me with all the charm of Jack Nicholson in the Shining. "You've got one last chance to come to me... and maybe I'll take it easy on you," he says. I think for a moment as my eyes jet around the room assessing the situation.

"Well?"

Again I defiantly lock my eyes with his.  The words come out of my mouth sounding to me like a distorted recording running on slow speed. "Bite me!" I say.

A broad grin engulfs his face as though he were hoping I'd say that. He suddenly dashes around the island... and I, in a mad and brilliant move go for the gold as I sprint to the other side, and in a move reminiscent of The great Wilma Rudolph, hurdle over the couch as though I have wings on my back and rockets on my feet.  I gracefully land on the other side and disappear down the hall and into the bathroom where I lock myself in..

As I lean against the towel bar to calm my breathing, I can hear BabyMan laughing uproariously on the other side of the door. "THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" he howls with delight.

I begin to giggle uncontrollably as I listen to him describe in admiration my ballet like leap over the furniture to a well earned freedom. I open the door, and we laugh together for almost a full minute as our knees buckle and we sink to the floor in convulsive hysteria.

After a while I notice that I'm the only one laughing. I feel a strong hand clamp down on my wrist like a steel handcuff and lift me to my feet. "GOTCHA!" I'm dragged unceremoniously back into the living room where I an up ended over the back of the couch, fingers slip inside my waistband and pull my shorts and panties down around my knees.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!"

"Your soul may belong to Jesus, but your behind is mine!" he says joyfully as he wraps his arm around the small of my back. The first smack of the bath brush is horrendous! My screaming, wiggling and kicking are ignored as the wood smacks at my flesh over and over again. I hear him chuckling as he burns my behind with unbridled enthusiasm.

"You bastard!" I blurt out as I attempt to cover my behind with my hands.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" WHACK, WHACK,WHACK...

What am I doing? think fast! "I said, bahstid. It's an Armenian word. it means loved one!"

"Liar!" WHACK, WHACK, WHACK...

"This hurts!" I squeal as I feel tears gather at the corners of my eyes.

"Good. It's supposed to hurt."

I hate it when he says that! My butt is on fire, the begging and pleading isn't working, so I have to start negotiations. "What do you want? I'll give you anything you want if you'll just stop!"

"Really?" he says as the paddling stops to hear my offer. "What'dya got?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

BabyMan steps back admiring his handy work for a moment and then... "Go get in bed and wait for me."

I slowly stand up and reach down for my pants.

"Leave the pants where they are," he says.

I wipe the moisture from my eyes and start to move as dignified as possible toward the bedroom with my pants and panties at my knees . I turn my head to find him with that stupid grin on his face watching my exposed buttocks waddle away . "I hate you, you know," I whisper as I try desperately to keep a serious face.

"I know baby," he answers. "But before the day is out... you'll love me again."


21 comments:

  1. This post makes me sooooo happy. I was just about to write a post that Wil asked me to write about the fact that Wil and I may not have a "normal" DD relationship because of our sense of humor and ability to play with one another but this post pretty much sums it up. Now all I have to do is put, "To understand that Wil and I have a very light humored relationship that may not seem respectful all the time just click on this link and read about BabyMan and SugarAnne. Like us they can enjoy the fun side of TTWD as well.
    Thanks for writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. What a hot scene. And your butt was obviously hot, too. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SugarAnne,
    I had to chuckle after reading that. In some ways you and BabyMan remind me of Jake and myself. I think the way that BabyMan even in the little things keeps you reminded that he is the boss is neat...even if it is in a playful way! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SugarAnne,
    You made my day. That was delightful! Who knew Babyman was such a sneeky "bahstid" (the common Armenian usage). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SugarAnne -

    Sounds like a fun evening to me! Well, except for the butt burning part, but hey, you can't have everything, right? ;) Seriously, thanks for sharing this with us and reminding all of us to enjoy the "fun" side of DD, too.

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh SA this is great! D said something I found not too funny in my insane day and I didn't even turn around but did a 'flip back' continuing with my task. I found it stealth, but obviously have so much more to learn! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugar -

    Nice to hear from you again...I've been missing your presence in the blogosphere. Oh, and I LOVE playing chase! Such good exercise but of course futile in the end because I ALWAYS lose...but it's a lot of fun for sure. For some reason though, i have never lasted as long as what you described in this story. 30 seconds to a minute maybe, and J has my back against the wall or has already pinned me, or tackled me. I think I need to start working out like you ;) Might increase my endurance. Leaping over furniture? Your amazing!

    Glad to see you back!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic story teller you are!! I loved this! Such a conundrum..do you make him work for it, knowing that to do so will have consequences? Yes, I think it's totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet,
    I also love it when… I make YOU happy! My relationship has actually been pointed at as not being “normal” as well because of BabyMan’s playfulness in public, or my occasional smart mouth. If there wasn’t a fun side of ttwd, I think we’d all be miserable.

    Florida Dom,
    My butt is ALWAYS hot! ;) Good to se you again.

    Tammy,
    I’m sure you’ll find a lot more similarities between us in the next few months, and you won’t have to look very hard.

    KellyRed,
    He’s my bahstid, and I love him.

    RW,
    Yeah, the butt burning part of the evening was definitely not the highlight for me, but sometimes you have to get through the shell to get to the nut.

    KayLynn
    You’ve got to find humor where you can in dd. Actually, the whole concept from the world’s perspective is pretty ridiculous. To find humor in a humorous situation is just icing on the cake.

    Jenn,
    This is actually the longest chase play we’ve ever had. BabyMan usually gives up too early for my taste, declares that he refuses to chase me (because he knows he can’t catch me) and demands that I come to him by the count of 10… and I always do. I’m going to start rethinking that decision.

    Bonnnie-Jo,
    Welcome, and thanks for the compliment. And as for the conundrum, Hmmm… The spanking’s going to hurt whether he has to chase me or not, right?

    I just read your 8/29/10 entry. You’re a pretty good story teller yourself. I’m looking forward to more from you. Thanks for stopping by.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny. It looks like those work outs at the gym are coming in handy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Sugar this had me laughing right out loud! So funny! It is very very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Sara,
    I’ve worked really hard on my leg muscles. I knew they’d come in handy some day.

    Ally,
    You’re awesome as well! Thanks.

    Galway,
    Good to see you. Glad I could give you a chuckle.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha! This sounds like me and R at times! Such fun to make them chase and catch us! Of course, when I've locked myself in the bathroom, R simply waits. :)

    Great story!

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My wife can seriously refuse a spanking too. I freak out at the idea of putting her in pain especially pain caused by myself. So I will never spank her for punishment. Besides shes terrified of spankings. Now I let her be Head and have all the control. I get trurned on by her bossy attitude and when she bosses me around. I myself don't understand how a man can hurt his wife. I would cave immediately if she started cying and shaking and begging me now to spank her. She does want me to spank her playfully while making love, but I haven't gotten up the courage for that yet cause I have really big strong hard hands and I know even a little tap would hurt her. My hand would hurt her worse than an implement and I promised her they would always be gentle.

    The thing is if I didn't freak out so bad at the idea of hurting my wife, but she truly did not want a spanking then she would flat tell me she didn't want one and if I forced her to submit to one then she would walk out the door so fast I wouldn't have time to think. I love her more than anything in this world and would di inside if I lost her. She has also been forced to submit to spankings by her ex and she was forced to be submissive and meek. So I want her to have all her control back. Yes she puts up walls at times and she lashes out and has cussed at me and yelled and just walked out when she thought I was gonna make her do something. Bu its ok. No matter what she does I won't cause her pain and spank her. I have also never yelled at her and I won't.

    With that being said, I think its good how you guys joke and play with the other. And as long as both couples consent to DD then its great if it makes both you happy. I think its better whn a woman asks her husband to do DD but that's just my opinion. My wife would have ran and said hell no! if I had asked her to do it. I wouldn't have though because like I said I panic over the thought of my wife being in pain from me. Whenever she is in pain now, I try to do whatever I can to make it go away. And she said one time she fears spankings so bad she would either walk on shells trying to not do anything in fear of a spanking or she would be sneaky and never tell if she did something wrong cause she would fear being spanked. And I am a big guy, was in the militrary and work out 3 times a week, and I could never use even a liitle of my strength to hurt her. I love it when she curls up in my arms and says she feels safe in my big strong arms. I know spankings make some women feel safe but they wouldn't my wife.

    A question: what if you were soo afraid of a spanking like my wife was and they didn't make you feel safe, would your husband stop doing them and still stay married to you? Or say well "i wont spank unless you really need it or we get divorced"? NO i am not against DD, so please don't think I am. I just agree it always has to be 100% consentual and if one wants to stop at any time then it should be stopped or it will be abuse.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWWWWWWWWWW It reminds me of me and my HOH sooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. S.
    When locking myself in the bathroom, I have concluded that I can live there for several days. I have running water, facilities, and I can eat a tube of toothpaste if necessary for sustenance. But alas, eventually one has to face the music. Thanks for popping in.


    Welcome, Josh…
    And thanks for your question. I think the short answer is no, If I were uncomfortable with domestic discipline, and was adamant about not submitting to it, then we would definitely not get divorced. We would, however diligently seek another avenue by which we can establish our roles in our marriage and settle into a relationship where power struggles and jockeying for the lead position is a thing of the past. DD seems to work for us and for so many others whose marriages were in a state of confusion. If you and your wife are uncomfortable with this concept, then, by all means, this is not for you. You seem to be perfectly happy with the dynamic between the two of you where there is a mutual trade off of the leadership role. For many couples this works… it just didn’t work for us.
    I absolutely agree that if dd is not consensual, it can be categorized as abuse, so it’s imperative that both parties are on the same page in this endeavor. I’m not claiming that there’s no fear on my part when I submit to punishment. There is. Spankings hurt, and there’s always a measure of angst and trepidation connected with the anticipation, but I’m certainly not stricken with terror. My husband doesn’t punish out of a selfish cruelty or brutality, but out of love and consideration.
    I hope this answers your question, and thank you for commenting. You’re welcome any time.


    Jess,
    I think in some bizarre way, we’re all married to the same man. They’re the best, aren’t they?

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not so bizarre Sugar:

    "The man who spanks a thousand women spanks not a single one. But the man who spanks a single woman is a spanker of them all".

    Not so bizarre at all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My wife found something on FB that says "marriage is a relatioship where one is always right then theres the husband". I thought it was funny. I don't think some HOHS may not think so though.

    I had a question and a longer post but my web messed so I'll get back to it. Hopefully I will remember lol. I think overall she has more comtrol and leadership than I do. And yes that makes me very happy. Although she said she loves me to be dominant in bed and sometimes if I would be firm she finds it kinda sexy. But she does not want any punishment spankings. But I can never stay firm, she ALWAYS can get her way with me lol.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was very sweet,Sugaranne.I agree the spankings going to hurt either way so why not have them chase in hopes they have a tad less energy when they finally catch us!*laughs*

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kady said...

    I am glad you are able to enjoy some of your DD moments, it's the spice in life. However, in our house, I refuse to challenge JJ with "Bite Me!;" it leads to too many BB's, if you remember what those are. I can't take much of those even in fun. Great job w/ the ballet moves and good for you getting him where you wanted, eventually. WEG

    Kady

    ReplyDelete